The American ginseng root grown by Don and Joy Hoogesteger of Ridgefield (pop. 2,147) set a record for the world’s largest in 1999, when it weighed in at more than 2 pounds.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com