Estes Park (pop. 3,989) was named after both an early resident and a geological feature. Joel Estes was one of the town’s first settlers. ‘Park’ is a western term for a high mountain valley.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com