Founded in 1906 in Alfred Fuller’s suitcase, the Fuller Brush Co. has grown to a 12-acre manufacturing plant in Great Bend (pop. 15,345) and the company now sells more than 2,000 products.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com