The Roosevelt Grove of Ancient Cedars, near Nordman (pop. 120), contains cedar trees that are 800 to more than 2,000 years old, and up to 150 feet tall with 12-foot diameters.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com