Established in 1742, the John Whitley farm in Williamston (pop. 5,843) is the state’s oldest family business. Among the family mementos is the original land deed from King George II.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com