The largest carp ever caught in the state weighed 41.5 pounds. It was caught in 1988 in a tributary of the West Fork River, which runs through downtown Weston (pop. 4,317).
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com