The Waffle House Museum opened in September in the original Waffle House diner near Decatur (pop. 18,417) where the chain began in 1955. Menus, uniforms and other memorabilia are displayed.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com