The USS Missouri, now a memorial moored on Pearl Harbor’s historic Battleship Row, was the site of Japan’s official surrender to the United States on Sept. 2, 1945, bringing an end to World War II.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com