William B. Franklin named the Holy Terror Mine, which he discovered near Keystone (pop. 311) in 1894, after his wife, Jennie. It became one of the leading gold producing mines in the nation.
You might also like
- 27 Boozy Popsicles Worth Trying Relish.com
- How Your Desk Job Might Be Killing You SpryLiving.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner .com
- Win a Breastfeeding Prize Pack! DailyParent.com
- Tips For Eating Healthy During the Holidays DailyHousehold.com
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner SmartyCents.com