Searching for a gem or two to fill your favorite home chef’s stocking? These ultra-useful, ultra-affordable cooking tools and kitchen gadgets are just the ticket.
1. Cake Batter Dispenser, $8
Say goodbye to messy pours. This handy tool does the work for you, so get ready for perfectly proportional goodies!
2. Amco Stainless Steel 5-Piece Utensil Set, $10
Move over, plastic spatulas—this 5-piece set of utensils is for the serious chef.
3. Artisan Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats, $16
Make baking and cleanup a breeze for your favorite home cook! Give a versatile gift with this set of two silicone baking mats.
4. Premium 6 Piece Bamboo Cooking Utensils by Bamboo Style, $9
Bamboo is a stylish and functional addition to any countertop.
5. Mud Pie Concrete Utensils Crock, Gray, $25
Let them show off those cooking tools in this elegant utensils crock! In a neutral but stylish gray, it’ll look great with any decor.
6. OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears, $18
These handy scissors make chopping herbs—and a variety of other culinary tasks—a snap! This timesaver is a gift they’ll treasure.
7. SureChef Silicone Spatulas, $16
A great set of flexible scraping spatulas is a must-have for any kitchen, so grab this stylish 4-pack to make a chef’s season brighter.
8. Silicon Kitchen Tongs, $11
This set of two (12- and 9-inch) stainless steel tongs makes preparation and serving a snap.
9. 8 in 1 Multipurpose Kitchen Tool Bottle, $9
Want to keep it simple? This nifty gadget contains all the tools they could ever need—right in one bottle.
10. Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack, $10
Sick of pouring and scooping food onto the counter instead of into the bag? Cut out the mess with this set of two storage bag holders.
Check out our by-the-minute roundup of the most socially shared kitchen gifts under $25 for more inspiration.
*Due to the nature of the Amazon marketplace, prices are subject to change based on retailer and availability.